Mrs Smith (English, Media & Drama)

1.My ultimate dream is to perform on Broadway and have the leading role in a musical such as Les Miserable or Miss Saigon.

2. I long for the ability to freeze time; especially to avoid wasting so much time straightening my unruly hair.

3. Chocolate, pasta and coffee (not at the same time!) are my favourite foods.

4. This constantly changes. I admire many famous actors such as Leonardo DiCaprio, Johnny Depp and Robert Downey Jr. In terms of having a guilty pleasure it undoubtedly has to be the entire cast of Grey’s Anatomy and Gossip Girl.

5. This is tricky and probably depends on my mood. However, Moulin Rouge, Beaches or Love Actually springs to mind. I’ve lost count of the amount of times I’ve watched them and I can probably recite most of the lines.

6. I love all the classic Jane Austen novels and I particularly enjoyed reading Atonement. The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-time, Bridget Jones’ Diary and My Sister’s Keeper were all books that I found fascinating in their own way. My favourite children’s book, without question, is Goodnight Mister Tom and my favourite play has to be Tony Kushner’s Angels in America.