Miss Douglas (English & French)

1. Star in a West End musical, preferably as Swallow in Whistle Down the Wind. I could do that, right?
  2. I would like the ability to never grow old and grey (there’s always one). In all seriousness, the special power I would like, is the ability to do maths Does that count as a special power? I think so because I am a little envious of people who are really talented at maths, and I always wish I could be better.
  3. Favourite celebrity: This is difficult….NOT! Elton John without a doubt. He is my role model for many reasons.
  4. Favourite food: Spicy, chicken fajitas, or pasta shells with chicken, bacon, courgette, mangetout, babycorn and a tomato and basil sauce. Yummy!
  5. Favourite book: Favourite childhood novel is ‘Charlie and the Chocolate Factory’ by Roald Dahl, which I still enjoy reading every now and again, and my grown-up favourite is ‘The Prime of Miss Jean Brodie’ by Muriel Spark.
  6. Favourite film: Are you kidding? This is far too difficult. I cannot narrow it down to just one so I will do my best to keep my list short: Schindler’s List, A League of Their Own, Beaches, The Blues Brothers and Toy Story 2…and many, many more!