Mrs Neilson (DHT and English)

1. I am lucky to have done a lot of things I have always wanted to, including taking a helicopter ride into the Grand Canyon and sailing down the Colorado River but there are still more things I hope to squeeze in before it is too late! I would love to see Australia and the Great Barrier Reef in particular.
  2. A special power I would like to have is to find a cure for all the horrible illnesses which ruin peoples’ lives. In a more lighthearted vein, I would like the power to have a volume control for noisy chatty pupils which I could use whenever I wanted to!
  3. Not really into celebrities but I like people who have done well in their profession for many years. People like Ryan Giggs, Helen Mirren ( actress), Michael Parkinson etc. I also have a very soft spot for Micael Buble and Donny Osmond!! ( a blast from the past).
  4. I love all the Disney movies. Toy Story 3 is my current favourite.
  5. Favourite food – pasta, Veg and really good fish dishes to name but three!
  6. I love the classic Austen novels but Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte is my favourite adult book. A close second is Rebecca by Daphne Du Maurier, which I read many many years ago and keep meaning to re- read., I have to say that as a child I loved all the Enid Blyton books – especially the Famous Five and the schools books. I also love Private Peaceful which made me cry!