New topic – Plants!

P4 have started a brand new topic, all about plants! We have planted our own seeds which we are growing in different conditions to see how this effects growth. Some are in the classroom, some are kept behind our stage and one is inside our maths cupboard!

We have also been on a plant hunt, and learned about the different parts of plants and why they are important.
We will keep you updated on our new topic, and our baby seeds! Here are some photos of us planting our plants in our Co-op Learning Groups. We planted cherry tomato and Petunia seeds.

image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image

13 thoughts on “New topic – Plants!”

1. I am really enjoying doing plants for our new topic. Our groups plant has grown. We planted a tomato plant and will get to eat them when they grow. Yum yum!

2. I love doing plants I especially liked it when we planted tomatoes . I also like to do the fun worksheets that you make . Thank you for picking the topic plants from Robyn

3. Our new topic is amazing. It is plants and I loved planting. Thank you so much Miss McNeil for picking this amazing topic xxx

4. I love plants I have a full greenhouse of then and I am very good at looking after my tomatoes,strawberrys,potatoes,pansies,apples (etc…)

5. I love our new topic it is so amazing.I love to plant flowers.I have learned so much about parts of plants.Thanks so much for this amazing topic Miss McNeill🌺

6. I’m glad you are enjoying our topic Abigail, I am really enjoying teaching and working with you all on it!

7. I am so glad you are enjoying your learning Robyn. We have all been working very hard! I hope our plants grow big and strong 🙂

8. I love learning about plants☺ Thx Miss McNeill for the topic. IT IS AWESOME. Love the celery. Can we actually plant our own personal plant? 🌟🌟✴✴🌟🌟 This topic is very fun and the best I ever had in my school life. Love P4❤