Pupil Blog: Knights and Castles (NEW topic)

Knights and castles by Aaron and Eva

We are starting a new topic in p4, it’s called knights and castles. Here is a video which tells you about how castles used to be built. Here is a site which shows you how to draw a quick castle. Below are some facts we know about castles, what we think about them or we would  like to learn…

Aaron: Castles are very big.

Eva:nights guard the castle.

Jenna:Why are there castles?

Ashton:William Walace is a famous knight.

Gregor:there are lots of different castles.

Robyn:why do castles have lots of stairs?

Hannah: How many castles are there in Scotland?

Kyle co : we’re is the first castle built?

Morgan: Some castles are small.

Sarah: what the knights were called?

Kyle ca: what is the most famous Castle?

Abby: How many castles are in a the world?

Gregor: Castles are found all over the world

Violet: Why did they have to fight?

Rishi:how many castles are in the whole world?

Miss McNeill: I want to know what knights do in a castle.

download

16 thoughts on “Pupil Blog: Knights and Castles (NEW topic)”

1. I love learning about knights and castles i love the tasks that we do it’s fun to have our topic on knight and castles cause it is the best topic ever

2. I am really enjoying this topic so far .i liked learning that some of the games we play now are from the medieval times such as tag, hopscotch, ring a ring a roses and blind mans bluff.

3. I’m almost finished the PowerPoint on knights and castles I’m commenting on my iPad now instead of my computer

4. and I really LOVE learning about knights and castles IT’S AMAZINGLY AWESOME. I just wanna learn about it FOREVER☺❤✴

5. (Question for everyone) what part of learning about knights and castles is your favourite? I liked it when we learned about the fact that tig,hopscotch and other games where made in the medieval times and when we learned about what rich and poor people eat❤❤❤ I LOVE LEARNING ABOUT KNIGHTS AND CASTLES!!!!♡♡♡♡♡☆♧♢□●○▪■°•¤

6. We went to mugdock castle and park and explored we saw arrow slits and a portcullis it was super fun 😀😀😀😀😀😀