All our meetings are open and parents are most welcome to attend. We look forward to seeing you there.
Upcoming Meetings and AGM:
Monday 5th March 2018
Monday 23rd April 2018
Monday 18th June 2018
Agenda for December
(7.00-9.00pm – Staff Room, West Kilbride Primary School)
AIMS AND OBJECTIVES
- To work in partnership with staff to create a welcoming school, which is inclusive for all parents.
- To promote partnership between school, pupils and parents.
- To develop activities which support the education and welfare of the pupils.
- To identify and represent the views of parents.
- To be involved in the recruitment process for appointing senior management.
- To raise money through fund-raising activities for the use of West Kilbride Primary School and the benefit of the children attending the school.
- To organise and operate fun social activities for the children of West Kilbride Primary School, throughout the school year.
The Parent Council actively looks for ideas, support and input from parents,
as we aim to encourage full involvement in school life.
PARENT COUNCIL MEMBERS
|Holly Woodhouse||Chair (email@example.com)|
|Sonya Hughes||Vice Chair|
|Leo Murray||Council member|
|Elaine Convery||Council member|
|Colin Gillespie||Council member|
|Judi McGroarty||Council member|
|Vicki McNicol||Council member|
|Lesley Richardson||Council member|
|Carine Strain||Council member|
|Jennifer Wood||Council member|
|Susan Young||Council member|
|Deborah Matchett||Council member|
|Jennifer Wraith||Council member|
|Alison Wilson||Council member|
|Jennifer Monaghan||Council member|
|Liz Sommerville||Head Teacher|
|Alison Ward||Depute Head Teacher|
|Lesley Shedden||Depute Head Teacher|
|Kirsty Rolfe||Principal Teacher|