Our Vision is:
A School in the Community A Community in the School
Our Values are:
Responsibility Respect Ambition
Our Aims are:
- Using GIRFEC principles to underpin all teaching & learning in Pennyburn, we will ensure that all children will have the support and opportunity to reach their potential!
SO WHAT DO WE WANT FOR OUR LEARNERS?
By the end of Primary 7 we aim for our learners to have developed the following:
- Healthy Attitudes
- A Growth Mindset
- Literacy & Numeracy Skills
- Secure in their use of technology
- Good communication skills
- Social Skills—including good manners
- Skills for life-long learnin
- Problem Solving
- Critical thinking
- Strong moral values
- The ability to adapt and cope with change
As a school community, we will reflect regularly on our curriculum and school aims to ensure we are supporting the development of these skills and qualities.