At Moorpark we ensure that all pupils are safe, happy and encouraged to reach their full potential in learning. We nurture individual talents and aim for achievements of the highest standard. We want the very best for our pupils equipping them with skills for learning, life and work, ready to actively grasp and follow their dreams in the future.
Our values are at the core of everything that we do. Our Moorpark Values help to shape the way we work, learn and inspire our young people within the school. We have 8 values:
- Hard Work
- Positive Thinking
- To build a caring school ethos based on inclusion, fairness and respect for others and ourselves.
- To encourage a culture of ambition, foster interest and enjoyment in learning, allowing the pupils to think creatively to become successful and confident lifelong learners.
- To value and empower pupils and staff by recognising and celebrating successes and achievements.
- To develop positive, productive partnerships that are valued and recognised by our pupils, parents, staff and the wider community.
- To be safe, healthy, active, nurtured, achieving, respected, responsible and included so we get it right for every child.