Fairtrade Fortnight

P6 and P6/5 have been very busy over the past couple of weeks thinking about Fairtrade. We had a Fairtrade Coffee Morning last Tuesday. ย Many thanks to all the family members who attended and a huge thank you to everyone who baked the delicious Fairtrade cakes. We have also been running a Fairtrade nail and hand painting bar. Thanks to all the children who volunteered their time to help with this and all the parents who donated money.

Here are some photos of the events.

What did you learn during Fairtrade Fortnight? What did you enjoy?

14 thoughts on “Fairtrade Fortnight”

1. I really enjoyed the fair trade coffee morning because there was lots of delicious food and cakes, there was also tons of adult helpers, mums, dads and grandparents house IT WAS AWSOME I LOVED IT SO MUCH!!!ยฃยฃ

2. I really enjoyed the fair trade coffee morning because there was lots of delicious food and cakes, there was also tons of adult helpers, mums, dads and grandparents house IT WAS AWSOME I LOVED IT SO MUCH!!!

3. I enjoyed making the top hats and panting nails in the nail bar and learning about Fairtrade๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜Š

4. amazing food and cakes could eat them all ha ha๐Ÿฐ๐ŸŽ‚๐Ÿช๐Ÿฉ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿซ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿด

5. The fairtrade fortnight was fun Kayla I do agree but with a sore belly it would have been better

6. During fairtrade fortnight I learned that raising money can be so easy especially when you have around 57 children and you hold an AMAZING ACTIVITY LIKE FAIRTRADE COFFE MORNING!!!!! and I mostly enjoyed it when we got to play our games with our parents and if your parents didn’t come then you got to PLAY WITH A FRIEND!!!!!!!!!!