LEGO CLUB

Miss Smith has been teaching us all about persasive writing. This week we were to write to our parents to ask if they would be willing to give up some of their time to help get our Lego Club up and running again.

These are 2 examples of the childrens work.

Inveravon Primary School

Ballindalloch

Banffshire

AB37 9BA

Dear Mum and Dad,

I am asking if we can get your help with the Lego club. We need help to run it as Mr Cockram is too busy at the moment. It is every Wednesdayfrom 2.45 to 4 pm.

Lego is great for building your creative skills, expanding your mindset and learning to work with other people. These are some of the reasons we want Lego club to continue.

If you can help , you will see what fun the kids have. We can build castles, cars,houses and lots more.There is plenty lego inschool to do all these things.

We would be very gtraeful if you could give up some of your time to help us. I know how much you like helping the school and you wouldn’t  like to see us upset.

Everyone agrees that Lego club should come back again. I can assure you that you’ll have lots of fun with us if you agree to come.

Yours sincerely

Your loving James (p7)

P.S If you do come , please bring some biscuits.

Inveravon Primary School

Ballindalloch

Banffshire

AB37 9BA

Dear Mum and Dad,

I am writing to  ask you if you would help with Lego club. You would get to know me and my friends better and I know you would really like that , so please do it. I would love you to help us , please. The other kids and I would love to spend more time with you.

Lego club is not only fun but also extremely educational and I already know, you want my education to be “top noch” so please help. It will be awesome if you do it so please do it. Okay  now I am going to tell you why its educational. It teaches us how to build things and grow concentration. We can also be creative and use our imagination  to learn how things work. I am sure you will agree that Lego club helps us become awesome learners.

I know you may find this fun.I also know you work very hard  and need a rest but please help. If everone volunteered then it may only take up 45 minutes of your time every term. So  please do it. So do the right  thing and volunteer today it would help your community.

We all know Lego club is fun and educational and that everyone enjoys taking part , including the adults. All you need to do is say “YES” and do the right thing for your community school.

Yours sincerely

Olivia (P4)