Kilbowie Adventures

Hereโ€™s a few words from the busy adventurers themselves …

Haseeb – I enjoyed learning how to canoe. It was fun learning to use the paddles.

Robbie – My favourite activity today was rock climbing. I got right to the top!

Stuart – I loved canoeing today. I liked when we stopped at the island and tried to skim stones.

Kian – I learned how to use the paddles to canoe over to an island. It took us a while to get used to it but we got there in the end!

Paul – I liked climbing today because it pushed me out of my comfort zone. It didnโ€™t think I could do it but I did! ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป

Robyn – I enjoyed gorge walking today. My favourite part about it was when you had to swim over to get to the rocks. It was absolutely freezing and your socks end up feeling like jelly!

Kayla – I went on the Woodland safari with Derek. I liked getting to see the skulls and furs or dead animals. I held a dead fox that had been in the freezer!

Erin – I liked the skiing today. I liked going down the hills, I got up to blue!

Marc – I liked the gorge walking today. I had to climb on things and find a safe pathway forwards and back.

Kristopher- I went hill climbing on our walk today. I went to climb a steep hill and looked at the views and the instructor told us a story about the land.

Rhys – I enjoyed gorge walking today. It felt like sub zero temperatures and it was very fun.

2 thoughts on “Kilbowie Adventures”

1. Loving the photos primary 7. Looks like you are all having an amazing time with all the different activities ๐Ÿ‘

2. Looks like u’s are all having a ball. Hope its not too cold. Wish a was there doing all the different activities. Keep having fun guys, its a gr8 experience for u’s all. Kian really proud of u son, keep up the good work n p.s. a hope u are keeping ur room tidy ๐Ÿ˜›