Milngavie Early Years Centre

news for parents

What colour are you feeling today?

Happy Friday Morning everyone.  I am feeling happy because it is Friday I am looking forward to the weekend – I hope you are too!

This morning we have a post from Erin, who wants us to think about how we are feeling.  She has sent us a great story to listen to and she, Ollie and Finn have been thinking about what colour their feelings are.  Its a really great story.  Hope you really enjoy it.  Don’t forget to ask your mum and dad what colour they are feeling, after you watch the film.  Here is Erin’s post:

Hi Boys and Girls!! I hope you are all enjoying your time at home!  This is a little story about a colour monster.  It is very good.  Maybe you could draw a colour monster and pick the colour you are feeling to colour it in. I picked yellow as I was feeling happy and Ollie drew a green monster as he was feeling calm!  How are you feeling today!

Click on this link to hear the story:

https://video.link/w/qdnJb

After watching that I think I’m feeling yellow too!  Have a YELLOW weekend everyone!