How can we support one another during our study?

I believe we can support one another by motivating each other to get things done, and done well. There is nothing worse than being unable to continue studying as you just feel you are getting nowhere. With motivation from your peers it makes it a whole lot easier.

We can support each other by reading over anything someone in unsure of and giving them the best advice we can offer. We can also help by giving them praise when we feel they have done something well, as it will really boost their confidence.

We can offer support when someone just cannot concentrate, by offering to study with them it will stop them from procrastinating. It will also allow you to bring different viewpoints to any discussions that may arise, allowing you to share ideas and allowing you to develop new study skills from each other.

I like to study alone, as it gives me the opportunity to concentrate as I get distracted really easily when with friends. However I do like to collaborate with others and fins out how they are getting on with tasks and how much they have done, as it helps keep me on track and lets me know I am (hopefully) doing things right! I like to regurgitate what I have learned and teach it to others. I think just being able to do this makes you feel so much more confident in what you are speaking about and this subconsciously makes me feel so much comfortable with those subjects!