To embed content from google maps:
- Make sure the Jetpack plugin is enabled and you have activated the shortcode module.
- Open a map page find and copy the embed code.
- Create a page or post (or edit an existing one.
- Switch to the Text Editor and paste in the code.
- Publish or update your post.
Here is a screenshot of the bottom left of a google map.
Click the cog to get the embed code:
This open a lightbox where you can choose the embed code, the size and copy the code:
Once you have enabled the twitter-timeline feature you can paste in the embed code for a tweet and it will be nicely formatted.
You can find the code to embed a tweet buy clicking the elipsis and choosing embed:
UPDATE September 2018: Twitter Widget on Glow Blogs Change
You can no longer display a search only a twitter users timeline.
- Turn on Jetpack Plugin: Dashboard->Plugins
- Activate the Extra Sidebar Widgets: Dashboards-> Jetpack->Settings
- In the Widget Area of your Dashboard add the twitter timeline widget.
- Add your twitter username to the widget and that is it.
On this post we use the Widget Visibility jetpack feature only to show the twitter timerline widget for @glowscot’s tweets. You will only see it on this post in single post view.