To embed content from google maps:
- Make sure the Jetpack plugin is enabled and you have activated the shortcode module.
- Open a map page find and copy the embed code.
- Create a page or post (or edit an existing one.
- Switch to the Text Editor and paste in the code.
- Publish or update your post.
Here is a screenshot of the bottom left of a google map.
Click the cog to get the embed code:
This open a lightbox where you can choose the embed code, the size and copy the code:
Once you have enabled the twitter-timeline feature you can paste in the embed code for a tweet and it will be nicely formatted.
You can find the code to embed a tweet buy clicking the elipsis and choosing embed:
To embed an instagram photo just paste the link to the page into a line in the post:
Get the url for a Vimeo page and paste it in on its own line:
Just paste in a youtube url and the player is embedded.
You can also paste in the embed code from YouTube and it will be converted to a shortcake, this is handy if you want to customise the video size or other options. For example avoid showing released videos.
Alternatively you can add ?rel=0 after the url before pasting it in: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2wrYBPLsxg?rel=0
Which will hide related videos.