MA1 Placement

1. Develop a positive relationship with pupils, adults and professional people within the school and community.

Although I have worked alongside teachers in the past, I hope to develop my ability to speak professionally with staff on placement to enhance my knowledge and ability to reflect.

2. Use my knowledge and understanding, gained through reading and University inputs, to enhance my reflective writing.

I have written reflectively within the ‘Working Together’ module in Semester 1. However my marker suggested I should refer to more academic texts to enhance my reflective writing. This is something I really want to work on, as I understand the importance of reflection within professional practice.

3. Identify the strengths and weaknesses of all pupils and accommodate to these within my lessons.

Being a kinesthetic learner, I understand the benefit of being actively involved in learning. I hope to use my experiences to help ensure that my lessons are as engaging as possible, but also appropriately challenging for each pupil.