eviependerepdp

Climate change

Learning log

Theme: climate change

Key learning

I found the lectures and workshops about climate change very interesting.

I found out that the climate is how the weather should be at certain points if the year e.g. During winter we expect the weather to be cold in the UK. However, there is evidence to prove our climate has been changing.

I learned that there is huge impacts from climate change including higher temperatures, higher sea levels dues to the ice caps melting and extreme weather events. All of these will negatively effect not only the people but the wildlife and available for example the polar bears.

Impact on my views/ lifestyle

Through learning about global warming, I now realise that it isn’t just going to make the temperature increase but it is damaging our atmosphere and have severe effects on weather, animals and wildlife. I will now try to be more eco friendly as I feel it is almost selfish as my action can help to cause negative effects such as flooding crops which could be how someone makes money or grow their food.

Areas to explore and further develop: