This is the second post in a series which describes some of our work on ‘content-free’ templates for educators and learners to use in CfE learning.
This space is on Glow O365, so it is best to log into Glow (eg on the Learning Spaces Community) before you explore the links below
What’s the thinking behind the Learning Experience space?
This space helps learners and educators co-create a learning experience starting from a bundle of Experiences and Outcomes.
It follows closely the approached offered by the NAR flowchart. In fact, there is a behind the scenes planner which may reduce some of the workload associated with some other methods of planning learning.
What does it do?
For the learner, they can be involved in devising learning intentions and success criteria, talking about their learning, showcasing learning and getting support when needed.
For the teacher, it makes the planning and delivery of a BGE learning experience a wee bit easier.
How do I get it?
The Learning Space template is on Glow O365 and is available to any member of staff from their school site. See How to create a Learning Experience Space for more details
Summary of support available
- Handy guide – teaching in a learning experience space
- (Note this is an initial version. There is yet more guidance to be added on making full use of the planner)
- How to create a learning experience space
- Visit the Learning Spaces community and use the tag #learnexspace in the newsfeed and someone will help.
- Contact me on Glow : @Con Morris (EdScot) or email email@example.com