This is one of a series of presentations from Carol Wood of the Scottish Attainment Challenge team at Education Scotland.
This presentation should be used in conjunction with the EEF Toolkit summary of metacognition and self-regulation. This opportunity can be used in several ways:
- Study the research and the presentation.
- There are 3 challenge questions towards the end. Take part in the online discussion on Glow Yammer below
With a group of colleagues
- Study the research beforehand
- At a meeting, work through the presentation together
- Discuss the challenge questions and post summary answers online
Whichever way you choose, it would be really beneficial if you could post examples of metacognition and self-regulation in action in your learning setting.
This professional learning opportunity requires the use of Glow
Please see this link if you have any issues logging into Glow – How do I get a Glow login?