Community Learning and Development (CLD) COVID-19 recovery guidance webinar series
- In partnership with the Scottish Government, leaders from key national CLD organisations are collaborating to provide a series of webinars focussed on the recently updated CLD COVID-19 recovery guidance, and other relevant government guidance and related third sector advice on assessing risk and planning for re-opening safely.
- The series is designed to address a range of audiences in the CLD sector, both generic and practice specific. The webinars will be of most interest to managers and practitioners in the public, and third sector including community representatives planning the recovery of services, or adjusting recovery plans in light of ongoing changes in local circumstances.
- The webinars will offer a walkthrough the latest Scottish Government CLD guidance, highlight other related guidance, and provide an opportunity to learn from others’ experiences of interpreting and applying guidance in their context. Insights to the webinars will inform ongoing Scottish Government monitoring and review of the guidance.
- Delegates are invited to contribute a question in advance of the session, and we will aim to respond to as many of the emerging themes as we can.
- Please sign up to the event of most relevance to your area of focus at the link below.
20th November, 3-4pm – CLD COVID-19 recovery guidance webinar for universal CLD audience [additional places now available]
24th November, 5.30 – 6.30 pm – CLD COVID-19 recovery guidance webinar for youth work
25th November, 3-4pm – CLD COVID-19 recovery guidance webinar for adult learning
26th November, 10-11:30am – CLD COVID-19 recovery guidance webinar for Community development [Session full – waiting list in operation]