Back to University after a months break

During the December break I have been working hard to save some money to pay for university next year.  Working 8-12 hrs daily was stimulating and doing different jobs has kept me going for the past month.  Quite a shock to the system having to get back to uni with over an hrs drive there and back where I was driving 5 minutes to my work.

Very interesting lectures today with the introduction to Teaching Across the Curriculum with Curriculum for Excellence, Numeracy, Mathematics, Literacy, Language, Science and Technologies.  I am thoroughly looking forward to specific lectures on these subjects with the lecturers who are very passionate about their chosen field.

With placement in the next couple of months, I am very optimistic about going into the classroom again on placement and I am excited to have a local school close to where I live.  Having looked online at the school’s website, I have observed that it is a newly built school like many in the Angus area.

Looking forward to a busy semester with lots of positive learning and starting reading from day 1!

img_3113