Framework Home

Digital technologies allow us to collaborate and communicate more than ever.  We should have strategies and the ability to use digital services to communicate appropriately with learners, parents and peers.  Cloud based systems such as Microsoft Teams and Google Workspace allow us to collaborate synchronously and asynchronously with colleagues and access professional learning events online

This strand of the framework encourages you to explore your knowledge and understanding of Communication and Collaboration and identify areas you can target to develop your skills for yourself and consider how you might use these to support learners.

Explore Strand: Communication and Collaboration

Reflect Online – Complete and Download

You can reflect on your skills and knowledge using the tool below.  Once complete, you can export for your own records

Digital Vision Connections

I have the skills and opportunity to effectively communicate ideas and collaborate with others.

I have the knowledge and confidence to use digital tools safely and responsibly.

I can use my digital skills to engage in anytime, anywhere learning activites.

I promote collaboration and communication using digital and ensure staff are aware of their role.

I am able to clearly articulate the vision and benefits of digital for all members of the school community

Has a digital technology strategy, and a positive attitude towards digital technology.

Demonstrate an awareness the digital technology affects the quality of learning and teaching, pupil attitudes and behaviour, and the school community.