Open to all early years practitioners, primary school teachers, and secondary school teachers who teach Computing.
During this unmissable event, you will have the opportunity to hear from industry experts who will share insights into future career prospects and to attend practical breakout sessions designed to empower you with innovative teaching methods for the classroom
The conference will be held on Saturday 11th November at 10am simultaneously at the following venues;
- West College Scotland – Renfrew Road, Paisley PA3 4DR
- West Lothian College – Almondvale Crescent, Livingston, EH54 7EP
- Inverness College UHI – 1 Inverness Campus, Inverness, IV2 5NA
When registering, you can choose the nearest venue to you.
The proposed agenda for the day is as follows:
- 9:45 Arrival. Registration and refreshments
- 10am Welcome
- Ollie Bray Strategic Director Education Scotland – Inverness College (streamed to all venues)
- 10:15am Keynotes
- Karen Meechan ScotlandIS – West Lothian College/Livingston
- tbc – West of Scotland College/Paisley
- tbc – Inverness college
- 11:45am Workshop Session 1
- 12:30pm Lunch
- 1:00pm Workshop Session 2
- 2:15pm Workshop Session 3
- 3pm Closing Speaker tbc
- 3:15pm Networking Event
A Microsoft Form will be sent to you nearer the event to allow you to select the three workshops that best suit your needs from a list and to allow you to select your dietary requirements.
Use this link to sign up for your nearest event