This session allows learners to:
– hear from the Queen’s Baton designer Will Mitchell (4cDesign) & share their own a baton design ideas
– find out more about the challenges of producing lawn bowls from Grant Heron Taylor bowls
– learn how they can get involved in the Scottish Engineering Special Leaders Award from Angela Greene from Primary Engineers.
In order for your learners to get involved most effectively in this session why not:
– Set your class a baton design challenge
– Prepare a 2 minute pitch of your idea to Will Mitchell from 4cDesign (Dragons’ Den Style) on the day.
Please register for the glow meet before the 26th Nov. We will aim to have as many schools as possible involved in the challenge. For more information email Kirsty McFaul (DO Technologies) email@example.com
If you missed last week’s excellent presentations from Will Mitchell and Adam Best (Queen’s Baton Relay Team, Glasgow 2014) you can watch this again here