Easter Egg Hunt

We had the best time at our Easter Egg hunt in Maxwell Park! We found lots of treasure and eggs! What a fantastic way to spend Easter time.

Here are some of our own blog posts:

Today we went to Maxwell Park for an EASTER EGG HUNT!!! When we arrived at the park we played while Miss Cohen and Lisa hid the yummy treats. We had to find chocolate lollipops; if you found 2 or more you had to hide them for someone else to find. Also, finding a plastic egg could win you 3 dojo points and you could get as many as you want, YAY!!! It was so hard to find something but I got there in the end. For the people who never found anything, they got some of my eggs. P7 are so lucky we get an Easter Egg Hunt!

by Arisha Malik and Kirtan Kaur

Today we went to Maxwell Park for an easter egg hunt!!! We walked all the way to the park. Once we arrived we went to the playground so that Miss Cohen and Lisa could get set up. After that we all ran about trying to find the chocolate lollipops and plastics eggs. If you found the plastic eggs you would get 3 dojos, and you could get as MANY AS YOU WANT! It took ages for me to find something but then I finally found some.  Miss Cohen kindly bought mini easter eggs for anyone who didn’t find anything. SO FUN!