Welcome to Our School

Dear Parents and Carers,

The staff and children would like to extend a very warm welcome to Mount Florida Primary School and Nursery Class. My name is Miss Caroline Gibson and I am very proud to have been the Head Teacher here since August 2018.

We strive to provide a happy, safe, nurturing and inclusive environment where your child will be encouraged and supported to reach their full potential. We do this in partnership with parents/carers and other partners.

This website provides you with information about the life and work of the school.  Parents/carers also have access to Seesaw, our online learning platform, which gives families more access to the learning of the class and of their individual children.

Our school handbook and other policies on this website provide information for parents and prospective parents to help you to learn more about our school. Should you wish to discuss your child’s progress, or any other matter, please do not hesitate to contact me.

It is our wish to co-operate and work with families and others who can support children’s learning in the widest sense.

We look forward to meeting you and hope that your association with the school is a long and happy one.

Best Wishes

Caroline Gibson

Head Teacher