Ibrox Primary School

Blairvadach Day 2

Today we went gorge walking! It was really fun but scary, I loved walking through the water but the rocks were really slippy. It was terrifying going through the tunnel as it was pitch black and we had to walk up the sides of the tunnel because the water was too slippy. After that we went climbing. I was expecting it to be boring, but it was really fun! I got up to red, but most people got to the top, I was still really proud, then on the tree I got to yellow and when we went inside I found it quite difficult but very fun! Meghan

I had fun at gorge walking today, but the part I didn’t like was when we got water in our wellie boots, and I didn’t like the part where we had to walk through the tunnel which was pitch black. Paris

Today we went to the ropes course and had lots of fun. The one obstacle I loved was the water slide and it was so wet and fun. It was a little scary but I pushed through it and I enjoyed it. Then we went in a freezing cold jacuzzi, but I never felt the cold from it.    Abbie

The bit that looked like a tarzan swing was the best bit of the ropes course. You grab a rope and walk to the next rope then you go from tyre to tyre and eventually you get to the big circle disk. Brian

Today we went to Conic Hill with our instructor Bill. We didn’t have a teacher with us but we were guarding each other and working as a team. It was a 40 minute drive which was quite long. The pathways were really small and the climb was quite steep and slippery. It took what seemed long to get to the top. Once we got to the top we took pictures and ate our lunch. We climbed a bit further down and we put up a wee tent and had the rest of our lunch. It was really windy at the top. Some of us got blisters and sore feet we were a bit moany but it was good to do now we are back and dry and warm.  Zainab, Evie and Emma