Happy Friday 🌞

Good morning p7!

It was lovely seeing some of you yesterday☺️ I hope that by using your iPads you can stay connected with the class.  Todays task is writing task. I have started the story, your task is to continue and finish the story:
By the light of the moon, Zahra could see the outlines of all the silver birch trees in the forests. She couldn’t believe she’d actually done it …….

If you have your iPad, you could type your story onto notes and post it on here for the class to see.

Our Friday blog is when we share pictures, so here is a picture of Azeem. In this picture Azeem has built our school using Lego😮 How amazing, well done Azeem!👍

Another fun task you could try is guess the baby. If you go onto primary 1’s blog you will see pictures of the staff as toddlers, can you guess who is who? There is also a video on the St Albert’s infants YouTube channel with more staff members. Can you guess them all?

Have a lovely weekend, missing you all 🤗🤗🤗

23 thoughts on “Happy Friday 🌞”

1. I banged my toe in a pipe and it’s a bit better. My sister keeps byaccidentally stepping on it and banging into it 😭😭😭😭 ty for asking Aliza

2. Hi miss my home iPad isn’t working 🙁 I am using my mum’s phone and I don’t know what to do. My mum is usually at work and then I can’t access the blog. Can I get my iPad maybe?

1. Me too miss my mom’s phone is not working and my mom’s doesn’t let me use or my dads phone also can I maybe get the iPad

1. Hi miss it me mashael can I get my iPad because my mom doesn’t let me use her phone and my dad said I can’t use his or my mom’s plz miss can I maybe get my iPad also I miss everybody so much and take care everyone 💦🚰 🤲🏻 👏🏻

3. The magical dream

By the light of the moon, Zahra could see the outlines of all the silver birch trees in the forests. She couldn’t believe she’d actually done it she made her dream come true . She went into the unknown. Zahra went into her dreamland where every single thing is what she had dreamt of . The silver birch trees in a magical forest with lions and cheetahs and deer’s all over surrounded by her in a circle . With koalas and all sort of animals in the forest not trying to attack her but becoming friends with her . They even put a magical spell on Zahra to make her talk animal language! In a blink of an eye she realised that the magic of the animals made her float in the sky and then she floated in the sky when the sun was setting and then she became the queen of the magical rainforest although it was true it was still a dream for Zahra. The next day she woke up and realised it wasn’t a dream and it was true and with out any thoughts she started dreaming of her life which Is now magical .

The end

This is my story

4. Hi miss it me mashael can I get my iPad because my mom doesn’t let me use her phone and my dad said I can’t use his or my mom’s plz miss can I maybe get my iPad