๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒบFriday Feeling๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒป

Good morning P6/7. โคโค

Happy Friday and I hope you’ve all had a fantastic week. I’m so glad that more of you are commenting on the class blog now and we are able to chat to each other. I also LOVED seeing and speaking to some of you yesterday when I delivered your packs. ย Youโ€™ve all grown so much and got even more beautiful than you were before. ย ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ It made my day to see so many of you, Iโ€™m missing you all like mad.

Well done if you’ve been able to do any of the tasks I’ve posted on the blog. Remember to scroll back to previous blogs too as there are lots of activities you might not have done yet. Don’t feel like you need to do all of the tasks, or any of them. Just do what you want to do but it’s important to keep your brain active.

Here is your second Modern Studies task. If you’ve not completed the first one yet, it’s a couple of blogs down so just scroll until you find it. Feel free to email me your work. ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿคฉ

Health and Well-being – Visit the St Albertโ€™s Upper School YouTube channel to hear more from my mental health book. I havenโ€™t set any questions for these but you could take notes and comment them on this blog. I know youโ€™re all excellent at note taking from the work we have done in class. Here is the link –ย 

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBjqn03lZYc-6pCjJPIRqwg/videos

Why not use some of these strategies below and let me know how you get on?

Remember to take time to rest over the weekend. ย Here are some things you could do to relax and feel happy – ย go out and get fresh air, get comfy indoors and read a book or listen to music, draw or colour in, play games with your family, cook or clean. There are lots of things you can enjoy, even though we are in lockdown. Iโ€™m going to clean my house this weekend because I always feel happy when my house looks and smells immaculate (very clean).

Here are a couple of TikToks I made for my family quiz last night, can you guess the character and which film they are from?

16 thoughts on “๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒบFriday Feeling๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒป

1. Hello beautiful Miss McCue and all you gorgeous guys and gals!

How are you all? I miss you all so much and I cannot wait to see you all again. I hope you are keeping safe and are still managing to stay active and have some fun.
    I am looking at the picture of your beautiful faces and I cannot believe how big you have got. In my head, most of you are still my little Primary 3 babies… my first ever class when I came to St Albert’s!

Miss McCue, I have just watched the videos from your family quiz night…. aaaahhhhh! They are so so funny and brilliant! I know the first one but I can’t think of the second or third one! I wonder if anyone else can guess them?

Take care all of you. Sending lots of love,

Mrs Hunter-Andreuccetti.

2. The first TikToks is from Matilda and the second one is for Despicable Me they the only ones I know a did I guess Them right

1. Hey Coral, hope you’ve had a great weekend and have been enjoying the sun. โ˜€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜Š

3. Miss this is so annoying my sister knows my iPad password and she keeps going on it and then the battery turns out so I canโ€™t do my work

1. Haha thanks Laiyba, I’m a natural tiktok star. Was so nice to see you the other day, even though I didn’t know it was you I was talking to for ages ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚