Time lapse and recipe for cookie making πŸͺπŸͺ

Good morning guys, I hope you’re all good. πŸ’œπŸ’œ

Last night, I did some more baking and made banana oat cookies. These were really easy to make and I made them because my friend is pregnant and sometimes when women are pregnant, they crave different things to eat and drink so my friend is craving everything with banana!! Banana milkshake, banana slushes, banana bread, banana cookies. Β She will turn into a banana soon.  🍌🍌🍌🍌 So I’ve made these to give to her and I hope she enjoys them.
Click on the link below to watch a time lapse of me making banana oat cookies.Β 

I liked making these because it kept me busy and they were really easy to do. If you have some bananas and some oats in your house, why don’t you see if you can follow my recipe and instructions to create your own banana oat cookies. I have written out instructions, just like we did in class. I’ve used adverbs of frequency and imperative verbs (bossy verbs). Can you spot any of them and tell me them in a comment?

I hope some of you can have a go at making these and enjoy them. 🍌πŸͺ These are my finished results.

9 thoughts on “Time lapse and recipe for cookie making πŸͺπŸͺ

1. HI MISS McCUE
    MY MUM HAS POSTED THEM ON TWITER
    AND THE BANANA COOKIES SOUND YUMMY
    HOPE YOUR OKAY & TELL YOUR FRIEND I SAID HI & CONGRATULATION

1. Oh I can’t wait to try out your recipes Neha. Thank you, I will tell my friend ❀️❀️ how are you?