Guided Reading – Positive News

Good morning P6/7. πŸ’œπŸ’œ

Here are your guided reading activities for this week. The texts are different articles full of positive news which is happening right now. It is very important to look for positive things that are going on in our world all the time, especially right now as the world seems so uncertain due to Coronavirus. Β Hearing about good news usually makes people feel happy so these articles are very welcome during this time. πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜Š

Β 

You can visit the St Albert’s P4-7 YouTube channel to hear Miss Cohen reading Β all of these articles out. She has also read the questions for you on the YouTube channel too. Β Here is the link –Β 

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBjqn03lZYc-6pCjJPIRqwg/videos

You can send me your answers via email – gw17mccuecatherine@glow.ea.glasgow.sch.uk – or you can WhatsApp me your work.

Have a great day everyone. Xx

9 thoughts on “Guided Reading – Positive News

1. Hi P6/7, hope you’re all well, I’m missing doing P.E with you every week!

Your guided reading task made me think of β€˜Some Good News’, a show made each week by John Krazinski, it’s fab! Like your reading articles it shares different feel good news stories each week. If you haven’t seen it before you should give it a Google as it always makes me smile 😊

1. Hi Miss Hewitt, I love the Some Good News Clips and my favourite was from one day this week when he asked the cast of the American Office to come on and dance to the scene from the wedding. This made me laugh so much as I love the programme and especially that scene.

Thanks for the comment, we are lol missing PE too ❀️❀️

1. He’s such a gorgeous wee boy and it sounds like he got lots of nice treats for his birthday. It was great to see you tonight Coral, hope to see you soon. ❀️❀️