Nature 🌿🌳

Thank you to Zaynab and Eishah who sent me pictures from their time outdoors last week. Don’t worry if you didn’t manage to send me your picture, I know most of you will have enjoyed nature on some of your walks. πŸ’šπŸŒ²

Zaynab couldn’t decide her favourite so she sent me three pictures. Comment below and tell us which one is your favourite. They are all gorgeous, thanks Zaynab. πŸ’šπŸ’š

οΏΌEishah also sent a beautiful picture and video. Take a look at both and comment which one is your favourite. πŸ’šπŸ’š

15 thoughts on “Nature 🌿🌳

1. Hey Coral, I know I remember you saying he was turning 1 tomorrow, that is so exciting. He’s such a gorgeous boy and is lucky to have you as an auntie ❀️❀️ I bet you take good care of him. Xx

1. Great you remember miss I can’t wait for is birthday πŸŽ‚ and I think πŸ€” he like me as his auntie I am not sure

1. Hi Zaynab, how are you? I need your help with rounding up our girls group for a task we are going to do. Can you say to everyone about it please and ask them to pass it on to others in the group?