Happy Earth Day 🌍🌏🌎🌍

Happy Wednesday P6/7 πŸ€©πŸ’œ

I hope you enjoyed the video from Miss Cohen. Β She can’t wait to see all your replies.

I’m going to set some science, maths and wellbeing tasks for you. Β Remember, you don’t need to do all the tasks or any of the tasks but it is a good idea to keep your mind active during this situation so make sure you’re doing something that requires some thought. Feel free to email me any questions, pictures or for a chat – gw17mccuecatherine@glow.ea.glasgow.sch.uk

Today is known as Earth Day. Β Try out this Earth day challenge with your family and let me know how you get on. Maybe you could do the challenge when you are out for your daily exercise? You don’t need electricity when you’re walking in the sunshine β˜€οΈ πŸ₯³

Here is a link to a cool post from NASA –Β 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BqA1iXYFRIU

Here is another link to a live stream from NASA so you can see what they are up to right now. Β How cool is that? –Β 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21X5lGlDOfg

Copy and paste the link onto your search engine.

Here are a couple of maths sheets on simplifying fractions. Remember, to simplify a fraction, you find a common multiple. That means, find a number that divides into the top number (numerator) and the bottom number (denominator). Have a go and you can email me and let me know how you get on or else leave a comment on this blog post Β 

If you had a go at that one and want more challenge, try this activity.

You know that your well-being is the most important thing to me, especially at this strange time. Β πŸ’œπŸ’œ Β I love challenges like these And I’m going to take part in this one too. Β Have a go at these for the rest of this week and I guarantee you that doing this will make you and your family feel happier. Remember what we always say, just smiling at someone can make them and you feel so much better. Be kind, always.

Have a great day everyone. Β Love and miss you all lots πŸ’œπŸ’œ

16 thoughts on “Happy Earth Day 🌍🌏🌎🌍

1. I’m missing you too Aleeza. What have you been up to? I hope you’re having fun and being a Great big sister.

1. Miss i saw u today in the car and you went right pass my house i was waiting for my ipad for so long and im good how are u ?

1. Sarmud your dad said you didn’t need your ipad. Do you have a laptop or something you’re using just now? If not, I will get your ipad to you next week OK? Aw can’t believe I went passed your house and didn’t see you. Gutted about that!!

1. You can use the laptop to come on the blog and talk to me and your friends and do the work that I’m posting on the blog if you want?

1. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚Miss it just proves Sarmud isn’t all that smartπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ (btw I’m dieting with laughter right now)

1. Hi miss I didn’t know the 22nd of April was earth 🌍 day hop u are doing well and having fun at home 🏠

1. Miss does the school have and email address? Because I really want to start Microsoft Teams on Our IPads (Abeeha)