Hey P6/7, I hope you’re relaxing and taking care of yourselves while you’re off school. Remember – read books, sing, listen to music, do some exercise, create some art, tell stories, listen to stories, write stories. Do anything that’s going to make you feel happy.

I’ve been following my mums recipe and making some homemade lentil and sweet potato soup. Homemade soup always cheers me up. 😊❀️ Remember, do things that make you happy.

Leave a wee comment if you can and tell me what you’ve been up to. Sending you all lots of love and missing your laughs and beautiful faces.

9 thoughts on “

1. Hi Miss McCue hope your well and enjoying time at home. Soup looks yummy, I’ve been practicing my building skills, check me out on the school’s Facebook page, missing you, friends and time at school.

1. Hi Neha, it’s good to hear from you. I will try and get on the Facebook page to see what you’ve been up to. Sounds like you’ve been having loads of fun though πŸŽ‰πŸ˜Š missing you too and everyone in our class. Stay safe.