Day 23 – Eid Mubarak P3

Good morning everyone, Eid Mubarak!  Hope you are all well and safe.  The weather wasn’t that great over the long weekend but it’s meant to be better this week.  For those of you celebrating Eid, I hope you had a fantastic time.  I’m sure it was very different from your usual, but one you’ll never forget.

Task 1: HWB, over the next few days choose one of these acts of kindness and see what the reaction is.  You could even ask family members to do the same.  Be Kind!

Task 2: RME: watch this video made by the staff at St Albert’s about Ramadan and Eid.  Whether or not you’re  celebrating Eid, discuss with family what was  going on in the film.  Who was doing what? Which ones do you remember? What are your thoughts on Mrs Harkers’ words?

Task 3: History, find out about this amazing woman, Rosa Parks.  We studied her last year in P3, her story is inspirational.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/bitesize/articles/zdw26v4

4 thoughts on “Day 23 – Eid Mubarak P3”

1. Thank you Mr Corrigan. We have a fun day with my family. I had lots of delicious food. Hope you had a good holiday too.

1. Hi Nurjenna, I’m delighted you had a fun day with your family. Could you tell me what delicious food you had? Although the weather wasn’t great over the weekend I still managed to get out for a cycle with Owen and Sam. Take care

2. Thank you Mr Corrigan. I had a great time and lot of fun. We got a very tasty dinner. Hope you are also well and had a great time.

1. Hi Meekal, lovely to hear from you. Glad you had lots of fun during your Eid celebrations. What did you have for your tasty dinner? I’m fine, thanks for asking.