Day 8 – P3 are undoubtedly the best.

Goooood morning everyone, Hope you had a great sleep las night ready for whatever the today holds.  This week there’s a big focus on your mental health.  There won’t be any specific tasks today.  Just a few films and thoughts to consider to take away any stresses you might have.

The staff at St Albert’s (who, as I’m sure you know, are the best in the world) have made a short video on how they are feeling about the lockdown.  It’s sometimes surprising for people, adults and children, to realise that no matter how strong someone may appear, they still need to be mindful about their feelings.

Watch this film, think about about it on your own, then share your feelings with someone else.  Then, ask them to share their feelings with someone else, then get them to pass it on.  See how many people you can get to share their feelings about the lockdown.  Talking it helps.

Do a bit of creative emoji art.  Design your own emoji to show how you are currently feeling.

❤️How to Draw Emojis: Step By Step Guide❤️

Relax by listening to Mrs Creevy from class 1.

3 thoughts on “Day 8 – P3 are undoubtedly the best.”

1. Gooooooood afternoon Mr Corrigan and everybody in P3. I miss you all so much!
    Mr Corrigan I like your idea about sharing your feelings, so I am going to share my feelings with all of you.

I have different feeling about different things. I miss all of you. Because I have been off school anyway it has been even longer since I have seen you all. When I watch the news and hear stories about people becoming unwell, it makes me feel sad and a bit scared. But I pray for anyone who is becoming unwell, and for their families to feel better… and I hope that my prayers help them.
    Being stuck in the house can make me feel a bit bored at times. But, I am also enjoying having a long lie in the morning and having a pj day now and again. I have been chatting to friends over the phone a lot more than I usually get time to. It is nice to hear their voices and that makes me feel happy.

I have learned how to do video calls to more than one person at a time, so every single day I video call my mum and my brother and other family members! Whilst I miss not being able to give them a cuddle, in a way I am seeing them more now because we have time to chat to each other which is lovely.

Sometimes I feel a bit annoyed with Mr Hunter… ssssshhhh, don’t tell him I said that! But it’s okay to feel annoyed with your family sometimes. It is normal and it happens to everyone… and you can still love someone even when you are annoyed at them, so it’s okay. He also makes me laugh and smile though so it’s alright and that makes me feel happy!

As most of you know, one of my most favourite things in the world is a cuddle… not just a wee pat on the back cuddle, but a really big, tight, squashy cuddle…. the ones that make you feel like you are going to pop! So, if I am feeling sad, annoyed, worried, angry, or happy and excited… a cuddle with someone I live with always makes me feel good! I need to be careful though when I hug baby Vincenzo… I can’t squash him too hard in case he does actually pop because he is so small!
    Try it, find somebody in your house and give them a really, REALLY big squashy cuddle. Be careful if it is a little person though… you need to be very gentle with them.
    Tell them to pass the cuddle onto somebody else, and pass it onto somebody else. See how long it takes for the cuddle to come back to you!

Lots of love,

Mrs Hunter-Andreuccetti.

1. Thank you so much Mrs Hunter-Andrecceti, it’s lovely to hear from you. I totally agree with you, it’s really important that you share your feelings and to know it’s ok to feel the way you do. I really miss you bug hugs too, definitely something to look forward to after lockdown. Enjoy your next pyjama day!!

2. Happy Friday Mr Corrigan and P3 beauties.

Mr Corrigan when it is safe again everyone will be getting my big hugs!!

Have a great weekend everyone,

love from Mrs Hunter-Andreuccetti.