Thinking Thursdays!

Good morning everyone! 🐳

Wow, it’s been a busy week for teachers this week as we are starting to plan and get the school ready for the new school year, write your reports and some teachers will be getting ready for Eid just like you!πŸŒ™β­οΈ

Tomorrow (Friday 22nd) and Monday 25th May are official school holiday days which is fantastic for some of you as you will be starting your Eid celebrations.πŸ’œ

Mr Corrigan Read a lovely story yesterday called Ramadan Moon, you can watch it here:πŸŒ™

πŸŒ•πŸŒ–πŸŒ—πŸŒ˜πŸŒ‘πŸŒ’πŸŒ“πŸŒ”

As this week is all about moons, can you watch Miss Graham’s story β€˜On the Moon’ and answer these reading comprehension questions:

READING AND COMPREHENSION:

1. How long does it take to get to the moon?
  2. What do they go exploring on when they are on the moon?
  3. What countries flag was planted on the moon?
  4. What gets left behind on the moon?
  5. What kind of book do you think this is? Fiction or Non-Fiction?

For Maths carry in working through your learning pack and sumdog.

I will be posting a holiday message from the Teachers on here tomorrow so watch out for it!

Have a lovely day, I miss you all very much.

Love Miss Bull πŸ¦ΈπŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

x

One thought on “Thinking Thursdays!

1. Thank you Mr Corrigan. I enjoyed the Ramadan Moon story. I will miss Ramadan when it is all over as it is the best month of the year. I am looking forward to Eid! πŸŒ™ I will be wearing my best clothes and spending time with my family and little sister at home eating my favourite food and giving and receiving eid presents. 🍭🧁🎁🎊