Wonderful Wednesdays!

Good Morning everyone!

I have just checked and I don’t think the link to my story was working on Monday so here it is again! I know the sun isn’t shining today but you could still try out some of the activities the book suggests like making petal perfume with all the fallen blossom leaves (I used to LOVE doing this when I was little!)

Watch this week’s assembly with Mr Stewart, Mrs Harker and Mr Keddilty!

Ideas For Today!

I hope you enjoyed receiving your packs yesterday! Today you could have a go at:

• reading one of the reading books
  • starting your bean growing experiment
  • completing 1 of the worksheets

You could turn it in to a game and pretend to be the Teacher, set up your ‘classroom’ in your bedroom or living room and teach your brother or sister or teddy bears what you’ve learnt from your learning pack or the blog today!

Remember!

These packs are to last you for the new few weeks so don’t rush them and take your time with each one!

Sumdog!

I was so pleased to hear that so many of you are enjoying Sumdog. Mr Forshaw has uploaded some new activities for you to complete today. Enjoy!

Did you see Mrs Hunter- Andreucetti’s comment on Monday’s Blog? She left us lots of great idea’s for playing out in the rain!

Good morning everyone in P1b! I just watched the “Shake your sillies” video and had a go at it in my kitchen. It was so much fun.

The sunshine we have been getting has been great for helping plants grow. I found some basil seeds and planted them a few weeks ago and now they are growing nicely. When I am making pasta sauce I love to add some fresh basil leaves, so hopefully soon I will be able to use my own basil plants.
I think we are going to be getting quite a bit of rain over the next week, but that’s good too, otherwise the trees and plants outside might get too thirsty!
The rain can also be great fun to play in. When it rains I like to go outside, close my eyes and look up to the sky to feel the rain drops fall on my face. You should try it too and see if you can count how many raindrops land on your face!
You could also try to catch some raindrops to make a puddle in your hand. You could splash in the puddles and make up a rain dance. Send pictures of the fun things you do in the rain!

Sending you all lots of love,

Mrs Hunter-Andreuccetti.

Enjoy your day!

Miss Bull

x

2 thoughts on “Wonderful Wednesdays!

1. Miss bull I’m not allowed to play in the rain or jump in puddles because it’s stagnant water. 😿 Thankyou for the work sheets they are fun and non enjoying them.

1. Hi Rohaan! I’m sorry that you aren’t able to go in the puddles but you know it’s just as fun to do all of those activities in the bath tub (even better as the water is nice and clean and warm!). There are lots of other activities for you do on this weeks blogs, I hope you enjoy them! DO you have a cheery blossom tree in your lovely garden? x