P1a

Just another blogs.glowscotland.org.uk – Glasgow site

Welcome to June :)

Hi everyone!

I can’t believe its June already. I hope you all had a fantastic weekend out enjoying the sunshine. The nice weather looks like it is staying for a bit longer, so keep trying to get outside and enjoy it.

It looked like Aiza had an amazing weekend. She sent me a message telling me about what an amazing time she had at Eid. Then she told me she was going to buy a toy for her aunties dog because she likes to play with him. I can see how much fun she has been having with her family from the videos she sent of them enjoying the huge pool in the garden!

The teachers are starting to go back to school now to get it ready for next year. So we are going to be very busy making sure the school looks amazing for you coming back. This might mean it takes a little longer to reply to you but you can still contact me and send me photos for me to put on the blog.

Maths

Try to get outside and play some fun maths games in the garden or in the park! Here are some ideas of things you could try:

You can have a go at making your own clock and see if you can remember how to tell what time it is!

You can write these numbers on a fence or on the ground with chalk and then say what number you are going to wash away using a water pistol.

You can have a go at this fun game and see who gets the best score!

Here is Miss Graham reading the first part of The Twits by Roald Dahl.

Can you draw a picture of Mr Twit then write words around the picture that describe him. Just like we did with Robin Hood.

Have a lovely day!

Mr Forshaw