P1a

Just another blogs.glowscotland.org.uk – Glasgow site

Hi Everyone!

Good Morning

For those of you who were celebrating Eid over the weekend, I hope you all had the most fantastic time. I have seen some photos from your celebrations and they look amazing.

The weather is looking like it’s going to be staying sunny for a little while so try your best to get outside as much as you can! You can look around and see what is starting to grow as we get closer and closer to Summer!

Mr Corrigan has made a video from his garden and something very exciting has happened in the his pond. I wonder if you can tell me what it is?

Activity

Have a go at completing the life cycle of a frog activity in your home learning pack!

Art and Craft

Can you try to make your own frog. You can use any resources you have in the house. Here are some examples to help you!

Do you remember all the way back to when we were learning about describing a character? We started with Robin Hood and we had to talk about what he looked like and what he was wearing.

I want you to give the frog you make a name and then write all the things you can see to describe your frog.

For example, you can tell me about the colour of your frog, how many legs your frog has, how many eyes and does it have spots and anything else that makes your frog special!

Maths

I have set some challenges on Sumdog for you to try. You can also have a go as this really tricky frog problem solving game:

https://www.kidsmathgamesonline.com/problemsolving/frogjump.html

Story

Miss Kinloch has recorded this lovely story for us:

I can’t wait to see your amazing frogs!

Have a fantastic day and stay safe everyone!

Mr Forshaw