P1a

Just another blogs.glowscotland.org.uk – Glasgow site

Hi Everyone

Hope everyone had a lovely weekend and managed to get out and spend some time in the sunshine. I went for a lovely walk along the river Clyde.

Monday’s Exercise – If you have a bike or a scooter why don’t you cycle to the park with your family. It is definitely still safe to go to the park, you just have to remember these rules:
  • Give people lots of space – cycle or walk around them, step to the side of the path and wait for people to go past you. Make sure you are at least 2m from the person in front of you if they are not your family.
  • Don’t touch anything – the play parks are closed but don’t touch any lampposts, poles, signs etc. There are so many wonderful things to look at anyway!
  • Wash your hand when you get home (you could also wear gloves when you’re out to keep your hands clean and warm).
You can also try today’s P.E. lesson with Joe Wicks:

Art and Literacy Activity – Germ Monsters!

Can you make a Germ Monster at home like Miss Milne (see video below)? If you don’t have paints , pop to your local shop to buy some or check out Friday’s activity and make your own at home.

Literacy – Once you have made your Germ Monster can you write some sentences to describe your character?
  • My Germ Monster is ………
  • My Germ Monster has……
  • My Germ Monster likes to….

If you like you could make up a whole story about your Germ Monster and ask your adult to write it down for you!

Maths Activity –

Carry on completing your Sum Dog activities and practising your number bonds to 10!

This afternoon why not try some ‘Guided Relaxation’ with Mr Corrigan –

Story Time!

Have a great day!