Fabulous work so far from the best class in St Albert’s :)

What a weird day this has been…

I was in school until about lunch time and then working from home this afternoon. Tomorrow I will be working from home before going back into school on Wednesday. It was very weird being in school with no pupils and hardly any staff! Missed you all.

I know some of you are finding it tricky doing your school work at home but you are also doing a great job finding learning tasks to keep you busy. I know because some of you have been sending me photos of your fabulous work 🙂

I will share these photos each day so you can see what your friends are up to. If you see this and want to send me photos of your own work then you can get your mum or dad to email, text or whats app photos.

Kit doing some fabulous yoga making sure he’s keeping fit, writing his news in his home school diary and doing some maths work (Miss McCue is impressed!)

Well done to Subhan who created a rainbow picture like Miss Hewitt to put in his window 🙂 He also completed some mindful colouring and maths work

Hector watching some science, doing a bit of report writing, finding places in the world and following a drawing lesson. I also spotted the lovely rainbow already in your window – fab!

Aiyub looking happy writing some news in his home school diary, doing some maths and some phonics work 🙂

Mr Stewart dropped off Bilal’s pack of work as he wasn’t in school on Friday. Did you find the special surprise in your pack Bilal?! 

I am so impressed with all the hard work you’ve been doing on your first day! Well done everyone. Please keep sending me photos, I love seeing what you are up to and it helps me miss you a tiny bit less 🙂