Day 24 work

Video calls

So lovely to speak with more of you today. It definitely helps me miss you less speaking to you so often. I’m already looking forward to our chats next week 🙂

Your work

Subhan worked with his mum to make these fabulous elephants, practiced his maths on Sumdog and completed one of his phonics workbooks revising the ‘sh’ sound

Aiyub created an elephant craft without a toilet roll holder, instead making the cylinder by rolling paper! Very innovative Aiyub, well done!

Hector was increasing his history knowledge again today, watching some Bitesize lessons on the Battle of Loudown Hill 1307 and then looking at map symbols to create his own version of a battle map, fantastic! He was also very happy to receive an end of the week point for his super writing on Victorian inventions 🙂  

Kit did some of his comprehension booklet, practiced his maths on Sumdog and went for a cycle 🙂

Points

So much great work again this week, I am so proud, well done!

I gave a point to everyone who completed the new Sumdog challenge (Aiyub, Kit, Huzaifa) and the points for most time on Sumdog and most correct answers this week went to Huzaifa. Well done to you all!

Final points chart of the week  –

Some nice books for the holiday weekend

Here is a really lovely story that you may like to read over the holiday with your families which explains why you are all superheroes for staying at home just now ❤

This lovely book talks about different feelings we are all having in lockdown and reminds us it is ok not to be ok

lucys-in-lockdown-correct

Your lovely video for Khadija and Ross ❤

Thank you very much to everyone who contributed to the video for our Class 1 friends who are going to be joining us in Class 2 when we go back to school. Here are all the videos put together for you to have  look at 🙂

Have a lovely restful holiday weekend and I’ll see you next week 🙂

2 thoughts on “Day 24 work”