Day 41 work

Video calls

Lovely to catch up with most of the rest of you today,  looking forward to seeing you all again next week 🙂

Points

Everyone who completed the Sumdog ‘Time challenge’ earned a point – well done to Kayden, Kit, Hector, Huzaifa and Subhan!

Point for the person who completed the most questions in the challenge (231!) – Subhan!

Highest accuracy scores over 90% on the challenge (this means the least incorrect answers) – Hector(96%) and Kayden And Subhan (both 92%)!

Other points I have given out this week  –

• Kayden – fantastic film making (I watched several of the movies he made on his iPad on our weekly call, they are fabulous!)
  • Hector – completing his book and questions on Bug Club
  • Subhan – completing his comprehension booklet
  • Ivo – colouring and drawing lots of pictures
  • Hector and Subhan – writing their weekend news
  • Huzaifa – writing great sentences using a given word
  • Subhan and Huzaifa – joint winners for completing the most worksheets this week  (9)

Soooooo many points! Well done everyone for working hard this week on your learning, I’m very proud of your hard work 🙂

Lockdown memories videos

Thank you to those of you who completed the movie challenge, your videos are excellent 🙂

Video from Isaac

Your friend Issac sent me this video of him telling you a fabulous imaginative story about his favourite Strictly stars that he wanted me to share with you 🙂

Your work

Huzaifa was very busy all this week completing lots of his maths and literacy worksheets, fantastic work, well done!

Hector completed this very fun looking experiment today with his dad and then typed a report about the results, well done 🙂

Aiyub corrected his negative numbers worksheet today

Mariam sent in this late entry for the birthday photo challenge yesterday – how cute!

One thought on “Day 41 work”

1. Wow! Great memories Kit and Subhan!
    I would also be amazed if anyone from strictly visited me also Isaac!!
    Great science experiment too, that looks like great fun!!
    Hope you are all having a fantastic weekend!! ❤️