Day 38 work

Video calls

I had a lovely chat with Ross and Khadija (and their parents) today as part of their transition to Class 2 🙂

Ross holding the lovely stone picture of me and him that he made during the call, what a super multi tasker!

Big smiles from Khadija after I showed her my Disney DVD collection 🙂

I know we are all looking forward to being able to welcome them properly into the Class 2 classroom 😊

I’m also very much looking forward to calling lots of you lovely current Class 2 pupils tomorrow for our catch up 🌟

Clocks, clocks, clocks ⏰

Thank you to those of you who participated in the clock challenge today on ⏰Time Tuesday⏰ – fascinating to see all the different time telling devices we have in our homes!

Hector found 17 time telling devices in his house, the majority were digital

Aiyub had 6 clocks and the majority of his were analogue 

Your work

Kit was out on his bike exercising yesterday and saw Haggis, a familiar face to Class 2!

Ivo coloured in this very nice Lego Batman picture today 🙂 

Hector practiced his o’clock and half past times online and then used this great teaching clock to learn setting the time for other times just like we do in Class 2

Subhan was extremely busy today – he did a time worksheet and an addition worksheet, completed his entire comprehension workbook and completed the Sumdog challenge