Day 28 work

Another week complete! I am looking forward to relaxing this weekend and hopefully completing a bit more of my challenging Harris jigsaw that I showed some of you this week ๐Ÿ™‚

National Shades Day

Thank you to everyone who sent in ย a photo for our sunglasses picture gallery ๐Ÿ˜Ž Looking cool!

Video Call

Lovely to see Kayden today for the first time in almost 2 weeks ๐Ÿ™‚ So pleased to have seen and chatted to you all this week. Already looking forward to seeing you all again next week โค๏ธ

Your work

Hector did some research on rockets and wrote down some interesting facts

Aiyub worked on some comprehension questionsย 

Kit did some Sumdog and went for a ride on his bikeย 

Message from Isaac

Isaac has been emailing me and sent this lovely photo of some stars on his wall that he asked me to share with you.

He also asked if you would please leave him a comment on the blog so he can read your messages when he comes to look at the best class blog in the world, Class 2 ๐Ÿ™‚

Special video for Mrs Creevy

Mrs Creevy absolutely loved the video we made for her last day of work today. Here is the video of all your messages put together that was shared with her at her virtual baby shower this afternoon ๐Ÿ™‚

Have a fabulous weekend and I’ll see you next week ๐Ÿ™‚

5 thoughts on “Day 28 work”

1. Soo emotional ๐Ÿ˜ข well done to you all for those fantastic messages to Mrs Creevy!! โค๏ธ Can’t wait to hear her exciting news and see a pic when her baby arrives!

2. All looking very cool ๐Ÿ˜Ž in your sunglasses!!
    Loving the starts on isaac’s wall! Thanks for sharing Isaac!! I’m missing you! โค๏ธ
    It’s lovely to see you Kayden!
    Well done Hector on your ticket research, its fab!!
    Love your bike Kit!
    Hope you all have a fantastic weekend class 2 xx

3. Thank you Mrs Crosbie and Hector for your comments to Isaac, he will be delighted Iโ€™m sure ๐Ÿ™‚

4. Apologies for the awful spelling mistakes from my phone!
    Hector that was meant to say your Rocket research!๐Ÿš€
    Isaac’s stars!โœจ