Home School Day 10

Good morning Class 2 πŸ™‚

You have made it to the Easter Holidays! Don’t relax just yet though, as there is one last day of home school in Term 3Β  for you to do some more fabulous learning! Today is also your last chance this term to win points πŸ™‚

I have given you an activity for Autism Awareness Week to try today. You are all great at art so you don’t have to do the same as me if you have your own idea you’d like to try then you can create your own piece of Autism Awareness art.

The jigsaw pieces or the ribbon are good starting ideas and this explains what each means. We have discussed the jigsaw pieces before in class and know that even though we are all different we all fit together perfectly to make the BEST team that is Class 2Β  β™₯β™₯β™₯

Here is your last video message of Term 3 πŸ™‚

https://youtu.be/RdgVNQgUazY

As always, I can’t wait to get all your photos of what you are learning today and I’m especially looking forward to some of you sending me your videos of you singing a song you’ve been learning the words to πŸ™‚