Day 2 work

Well done to Subhan who was the first person to correctly answer the question I asked from the task in today’s video! The book I took the adjectives, nouns and verbs from was indeed Flat Stanley in Space 🙂

You can have a point, Subhan! I thought it would be nice for you all to still have the chance to earn points for your great work at home, so I made a home school points chart to keep track of these. You can choose your prizes from the box when you get back to school!

I have also givens point to Kit, Hector, Subhan and Aiyub for sending me photos of their work over the past 2 days. Well done and thank you for this.

Remember you can text, WhatsApp or email me any photos you have to share on the blog. My email is gw14hewittlaura@glow.ea.glasgow.sch.uk

Some of what Subhan has been working on today – practicing his times tables, working on spelling the different ai phonics, and doing some more mindful colouring.  I’m so pleased to see you’re keeping your wellness tracker updated  too and I loved the voice message you sent on your mum’s WhatsApp to ask how I was doing 🙂 

Fabulous effort from Hector today completing loads of learning tasks! He checked in on the blog, watched a science video, did some maths games on the hundred square just like we do during mental maths, built a den and measured it, went for a run and did some handwriting (beautiful a letters!)

Aiyub has been continuing with his phonics booklet and  doing some 2 digit multiplication, great!

Kit being a superstar doing some of the reading comprehension I sent home! Also, some appraising his brothers garage band composition, listening to a story, doing HTU addition, doing some sit ups and exercising outside for P.E and reading about Harriet Tubman for topic.

Delighted to get our first pictures from Huzaifa today! He’s been working on quick recall of his times tables without using his multiplication square. (I’ll add you a point to the chart too!)

Already looking forward to seeing what we will all be doing tomorrow. Have a lovely relaxing evening.

Miss Hewitt 

4 thoughts on “Day 2 work”

1. Amazing work class 2!! well done!!
    Loving seeing all your pictures!!
    I had a surprise text from Isaac yesterday, he was asking after class 2.
    Subhan, I love the picture you coloured for me, it’s very colourful and pretty! thank you x

1. Thanks for your comment Mrs Crosbie!
      I was chatting to Philippa, Isaac’s mum, yesterday who said the same thing to me! She told me that Isaac looks at our blog sometimes to see you all too! He knows Class 2 is the best 🙂

2. Class 2 I miss you all so much! I am very impressed with all of the work you are doing – I hope you are enjoying spending time with your families.