Frequently Asked Questions

Q: I have a Glow question.

A: Visit our Glow FAQ page.

Q: One of the devices (laptop/netbook/desktop/Chromebook/iPad) in my school isn’t working/behaving as it should. Who do I contact?

A: If you have a problem with a device in school. Please use the relevant First Contact (FC Corporate login required to access) offering to log a call for BTS to investigate the problem.

Q: I’ve found a website/digital resource that I’d like to use with my class. Can I start using it?

A: Before any website/digital resource is used in schools, it needs to be checked via a DPIA (Data Protection Impact Assessment).

First check our list of approved software in the Software Catalogue (open link in a browser logged in with your corporate Microsoft account), if it’s listed, check the requirements e.g. some might say teacher login only, and you can start using.

If it’s not listed, then complete the Pre-DPIA Template Education and attach to the First Contact offering for school software request.

More questions will be added soon.