Placing Requests

Parents living outwith the school’s catchment area who wish their children to attend the school must make a formal placing request.

All such requests should be addressed to the Rector by 15th March.

Further information about making a placing request to within Fife Council can be found on Fife Direct.

'I am being prepared for life' (Ad vitam paror)

Report a Glow concern  Cookie policy  Privacy policy

Glow Blogs uses cookies to enhance your experience on our service. By using this service or closing this message you consent to our use of those cookies. Please read our Cookie Policy.